While I have learned so much from Paperless Home Organization over the past year or so, and it has changed many facets of my organizational life, one aspect of Mystie’s system that I did not adopt was Remember the Milk.
It did not surprise me much when Mystie shared that Remember the Milk is the one app from the book that she gets the most questions on, because I have so many myself.
This hangout is an effort to answer some of those questions and show how Remember the Milk fits into the paperless workflow. Join us as we discuss:
- The features of Remember the Milk that Mystie loves — stability over her six years of use, its integration with Chrome and Gmail, the natural language entry, and the fact it is available on many platforms.
- How to integrate Remember the Milk with the Mystie’s Index Card System.
- Remember the Milk as a digital tickler file.
- Features like smart lists and the Chrome extension.
I told Mystie after the hangout that she had me convinced. I think it is going to be worth my time to enter all of my tickler tasks into Remember the Milk — genius. Now if I can just get it to email some of the reminders to my husband instead of me.
So grab a drink, sit back, and enjoy! If you can’t see the video below you can find it on YouTube.
In this hangout Pam and Mystie discuss:
- Remember the Milk
- Paperless Home Organization
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
- Remember the Milk iOS App
- Remember the Milk Andriod App
- Mystie’s Daily Index Card System
- Remember the Milk Chrome Extension