Feed your family simply, healthfully, frugally – without spending too much time or energy thinking about it.
Somehow, every day it seems like a surprise. These people want to eat – three times a day!
- If meal times – all the meal times – are wearing you out,
- If you want to feed your family well but feel like you don’t have the time,
- If you need to streamline routines,
then the Simplified Pantry Collection is just the ticket.
- Menu plan in minutes.
- Use a grab-and-go grocery list every time.
- Create meals with what you have on hand in thirty minutes or less.
The Simplified Pantry Collection takes the thinking out of the entire process.
These aren’t typical cookbooks.
They offer a whole new approach.
An approach that minimizes effort and maximizes flexibility.
Get Simplified Breakfasts, Simplified Lunches, Simplified Snacks, and Simplified Dinners
– simplify and streamline all the meals!
- Simple Smoothies
- Breakfast Puddings
- Satisfying Oatmeal
- Baked Oatmeal
- Simplest Granola
- Fried Granola
- Breakfast Bread Options
- Overnight Breakfast Casserole
- Simple Muffins
- Puffed Oven Pancake
- Leftovers Remade
- Basic Bread Guide
- Fried Rice
- Pasta Stir-Fry
- Quick Wraps
- Sandwiches & Wraps
- Grilled Cheese
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Stone Soup
- 5-Ingredient Soup
- Quick Drop Biscuits
- Homemade Crackers
- Salads & Dressings
- 5 Lunch-to-go Plans
- Basic Bread Guide
- Slow-Cooker Roasts
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Pieces
- Simple Chicken Broth
- Skillet Cutlets with Pan Sauces
- Marinades for Grilling or Broiling
- Foil-Packet Fish
- Stovetop Pasta
- Slow-Cooked Beans
- Taco Bar
- Oven Omelette
- Simple Stir-fry
- Potato Hash
- Baked Potato Bar
- Bean Soups
- Blended Vegetable Soups
- Quick Soups
- Main Dish Salads
- Vegetable Side Dishes
- Side Dish Breads
- Starchy Sides
It is possible to cook good, healthy food without a pantry full of specialized ingredients, and it is possible to make easy dinners without shortcut, preprepared products.
The Simplified Pantry Collection enables anyone to transition toward home-prepared, real, whole foods cooking — even those less confident in the kitchen.
Invest in better strategies, not processed food.
For just a few dollars more, add Simplified Dinners for New Cooks to your collection, too!
Teach your kids to cook simple, real meals.
Now you can find all of Simplified Pantry in Membership!
- Get gospel-focused advice and encouragement.
- Level up your plans and progress, one step at a time.
- Find accountability with likeminded women without any social media drama.
- Experience the homemaking mentoring you’ve always wanted.
(or save with a quarterly or annual plan)