Yes, you can love being a home-maker.
You don’t have to be frazzled or frustrated.
For the mom who is discouraged that her work is never done –
For the mom who has tried so many things and nothing has worked –
For the mom who is upset that she hasn’t figured this out already –
You can learn to manage your home with peace and joy.
Conquer home & inner chaos so you can glorify God and love being a homemaker.
Motivation is hard to find, but you’ve found it here.
I’m Mystie Winckler, a second-generation homeschooler, married to my high school sweetheart, classically educating myself and my five kids for the last 16 years. I thought homemaking would be easy. I was wrong.
I decided to figure it out, and the answers surprised me every step. Turns out my frustration, anger, and perfectionism were a bigger problem than the laundry, dishes, and sticky floor.
Join me in conquering ourselves with the gospel first,
then following up with laundry, planners, and everything else.
Read the blog:
Listen to the podcast:
- Get gospel-focused advice and encouragement.
- Level up your plans and progress, one step at a time.
- Find accountability with likeminded women without any social media drama.
- Experience the homemaking mentoring you’ve always wanted.
- Learn to love being a homemaker!
(or save with a quarterly or annual plan)